1) To assist Friends of Lord Krishna and aspiring devotees of Lord Krishna in cultivating the learning of Brahminical activity according to the teachings of the Founder-Acarya of ISKCON His Divine Grace A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. To expedite such Brahminical development the chanting of the Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra is to be practiced and propagated as the prime benediction for society at large.
Sankirtana the congregational chanting of
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
spreads the White Lotus of Good Fortune within society in the form of spiritual education and therefore is a primary mission article.
2) To encourage and facilitate the practice of Brahmincal duties e.g. hearing and learning the Vedic sastra and teaching it to others, learning Deity worship standards and teaching Deity worship to others, giving charity in support of diverse Krishna consciousness propagation, and receiving charity in the higher forms e.g. Krishna prasadam, Sadhu-sanga, and Matchless Gifts of Krishna consciousness.
3) To establish spiritual purpose trusts in support of Deity worship and spiritual festivals, as well as the propagation of Krishna consciousness by distribution and gifting of all books authored by the Founder-Acarya of ISKCON His Divine Grace A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Such trusts shall also fund Krishna consciousness advertising, and Krishna consciousness Public Relations in diverse Media.
4) Offering facility to bring aspiring Vaisnavas together to engage in relationships with friendship based on the higher philosophical understanding as taught by Srila Rupa Goswami Prabhupada.
"Offering gifts in charity, accepting charitable gifts, revealing one's mind in confidence, inquiring confidentially, accepting prasada and offering prasada are the six symptoms of love shared by one devotee and another".
5) To establish as an ultimate goal learning to love Lord Sri Krishna through the practice of Krishna Bhakti Seva and return Back to Home, Back to Godhead at the end of this life. To help the practicioners of Krishna Bhakti be aware of the necessity to elevate their Krishna Bhakti activities to the platform of Undivided Krishna Bhakti Seva and guide the sincere practicioner of Krishna Bhakti to strive for Krishna Bhakti Seva unmotivated by mundane desire for gain and uninterupted by mundane action. Such Krishna Bhakti service is best rendered in a humble submissive mood acting truly as a servant of the servant.
6) To erect for Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha Govindadeva, the friends and devotees of Lord Sri Krishna, and for society at large, a holy place of transcendental activities, dedicated to the personality of Godhead Sri Krishna.